>> Friday, October 28, 2011
Hey y'all!! As you may know, I am at the Relevant conference!! (As a mater of fact, I am typing this out from my hotel bed LOL) Before I start my day here, I wanted to be sure to let you know that I have another guest post on Hip Homeschooling Moms today!! Be sure to head over there and check it out!! If you want to keep up to date on all things Relevant, be sure to follow me on twitter, as well as follow #Relevant11 Have a great day!!!!
>> Wednesday, October 26, 2011
>> Tuesday, October 25, 2011
It's almost here!!! Relevant 2011 is only a few days away!! I am very late int he game doing this, but I didn't want to miss out. :) Here is my list of 10 things my Relevant roomies should know about me!
1. I am totally NOT a morning person. Seriously, I envy those moms who wake up early in the morning, drink their coffee, and read the paper before the kids wake up, but in reality I generally have to drag myself out of bed!
2. I tend to sleep with my iPhone...yeah it's a bit weird, but generally when I lay down, I check my e-mail/twitter one last time before bed, so it sleeps with me. I may or may not have been known to cuddle it like a teddy bear when sleeping in the past.
3. I generally don't take a long time to get ready...my hair is pretty much gel and go :)
4. I hardly ever wear makeup in everyday life, however, I will be wearing it at Relevant.
5. I am a photographer at heart, so don't be surprised if you see me constantly shooting pics even though it's only with my point and shoot.
6. I hate talking on the phone. Seriously, this is one you may not guess since I was a medical receptionist for years, but I even make my husband order the pizza. The exceptions are my husband and my Mom...both of which I can talk on the phone to for an hour and not even blink. LOL
7. My husband claims that I sometimes snore; this however is untrue. If you claim that he is correct, I may be tempted to insist that you are secretly in cahoots with him, and not believe you.
8. If I stay up REALLY late, I sometimes tend to talk VERY fast and ramble on and on...
9. It is quite possible that I will show you 10000 pictures of my kids, as well as one of each dog and our bird over the course of the conference. Consider yourself warned.
10. This is only my second blogging conference, the first being BlogHer 2010, and my first ever blogging conference where I don't know anyone in person...I admit I am a little nervous!
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more! I can't wait to meet everyone in a few days at Relevant 2011!!!!
>> Sunday, October 23, 2011