>> Friday, April 30, 2010
Pin It Now!
Ok so here it is...a vampire post! Some of you will jump up and down at the sight of it, others will groan...as I was in the shower I had the thought that I may pick up the Twilight series and read them again...that thought wouldn't be odd, except for the fact that it would be my fourth time reading the series. Here is the point that I might should also admit that I have read the Vampire Diaries series twice... Given those two facts, you may begin to assume that I am one of these crazed fans that is obsessed with all things Vampire...Here are the facts:
1. I love the Twilight and Vampire Diaries series'
2. I am and always be Team Edward
3. Although I am totally on Team Edward, there is no denying it that Taylor Lautner is WAY hotter than Robert Pattinson
4. Although Taylor is WAY hotter (see above)...it is impossible for me to forget how young he actually is considering he was Shark Boy!
5. Although I am not fawning over Robert Pattinson, give me Paul Wesley or Ian Somerhalder any day!! *drool*
6. I do not own any Twilight shirts, bags, button
s, underwear, or other memorabilia...
7. Although I love the books, and have drooled over all of the movie previews...so far I have yet to see one of them in the theater...
8. Even though #5 is accurate, I feel the need to mention that I did buy an Edward candy bar tonight at Walgreens...I am not however keeping the wrapper
9. The Twilight books were WAY better than the movies
I am not going to rush out and buy "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella", however I would love Stephenie Meyer forever if she would finish "Midnight Sun".
And in closing I would like to point out that I am not a complete vampire freak, although I love reading the series'.
...and the fact that I am the owner of the Vampire Diaries group on Sparkpeople.com proves NOTHING ;) Have a great night!!